21 April 2013

Pineapple Green Tea


Yes, I'm back at Patisserie Valerie. I love the atmosphere of this Cafe and not forgetting the great food. Green tea is one my if not most favourite types of tea. I ordered the usual green tea and the waiter told me that their green tea now has pineapple bits in it. I had never tried or thought of this combo with green tea before but thought it'd be interesting to try. Once it arrived, i took a sip and it was love. It was absolutely lovely, I loved the tropical and fruity sweetness the pineapple added to it. If you find pure green tea too bitter, this might be a better option. Or if you're a green tea lover like myself then you're definitely going to love this. 

Do you enjoy green tea?

8 comments:

  1. Green tea is possibly my favourite tea, and I am always up for trying odd varieties (I wish I could live in a T2 shop). This pineapple tea sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love green tea,it's my daily tea,can't go by without it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some unknown reason, I find myself drinking green tea in abundance in fall and spring, but in winter I prefer the spicier ones, my favourites being liquorice or cinnamon. In summer I love iced green tea, so I suppose that still counts? Your blog is lovely, by the way. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm more of a black tea person - Earl Grey, mmm a classic and my favorite, even though it might sound boring. And herbal teas, they have a softness I like.

    I don't know what it is with green teas... There are a few sorts I appreciate, but none of them have reached favorite status.

    I made a post about my five favorite teas a while ago, in case you would be interested :-)

    http://lyckoland.blogg.se/2013/march/tea-talk.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo ill have to try this. sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love green tea, adding pineapple sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never been a fan of green tea, but I adore pineapple, so I might have to change my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything about this looks amazing. YUM.

    ReplyDelete