I came across this article on a study which found that eating ice cream actually makes you happy. Researchers said "This is the first time that we've been able to show that ice cream makes you happy. Just one spoonful lights up the happy zones of the brain in clinical trials."
How wonderful is that? All the more the reason to eat more ice cream! ;)
How wonderful is that? All the more the reason to eat more ice cream! ;)
p.s Sorry if I'm tempting anyone who is trying to maintain a healthy diet! But here are a bunch of healthy ice cream recipes I found on Pinterest and they all look delicious! I think I'll be trying out a few of them myself.
Have a lovely week.

As if I needed more reasons to eat ice cream! I love going to the Ben and Jerry's counter- the peanut butter flavour is amazing!
ReplyDeletewww.ciderwithrosie.com
I definitely agree that icecream makes you happy ! A bit of cotton candy icecream and I feel like a kid again xo
ReplyDeleteMadeline | Its a Mads Mads World
I am craving some ice cream now!
ReplyDelete- Janine
http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com