5 July 2013

52 weeks

1/52

I'm starting a 52 weeks project. I've been itching to start a new photography project for a while, and now that I have the time I can do so. I'll be posting once a week for the next 52 weeks!  I'm excited to be sharing it on my blog. The theme and concept that I have chosen for this project is nature through the language of hands. 

10 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea for a project, I really want to try doing something like this! xxx

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous05 July, 2013

    Oh, I love all things nature and I really like your approach to it. I'm excited to see the next 51 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds beautiful, I can't wait to see your photographs. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward to it!
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea! I think I might try and do something like that personally. I'm acutally waiting for a replacement camera to one that got stolen - but it really shouldn't be about the equipment... just the idea. I'm excited to see what you come up with!
    AHKA VINTAGE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shot, have fun with this project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, how exciting! I adore your first photograph of the series; it's so elegant and beautiful!

    http://cequisuit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous09 July, 2013

    Now you've got me thinking to do a photography project... I don't think I've ever done one!

    P.S. I HEART YOUR PHOTOS AND YOUR BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great theme and concept, and wonderfully executed thusfar!

    www.weareforevercompany.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to see more! I like the idea of the photography thing! :)

    www.foxandmint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete