
This week-
I have been enjoying the sweet sound of rain.
I have been applying for jobs, now that I have graduated. The process isn't a fun one and there's a lot of rejection one has to face (which can put you down at times) but I'm hopeful that I will find something soon.
I have been adding locations to my list of places that I hope to travel to someday. This week I added Cape Town and a Coffee bar to it. I really hope to do more travelling and exploring in the future, to capture it all, and share the journeys on this blog.
Hope you had a lovely week.
I'm also job searching and it can get really frustrating :( I'm sure you'll find something soon!
ReplyDeletewww.thisanalogadventure.com
Job searching is hell-ish these days. Even for just finding a summer job, now I only work until September and then I'll live of my student loan for another while. Good luck, and be patient! Something will come your way!! - Neat blog by the way.
ReplyDeleteOh travelling! I hope you can enjoy all that, can't wait to see it on your Blog. Tell me about it...job after job! I am looking for a new job, currently the one I have is adequate. Getting denied is horrible!
ReplyDeleteJob applying is one of the most stressful things so I wish you luck ! Love your photos !
ReplyDeleteMadeline | Its a Mads Mads World
I am also currently hunting for jobs.. had an interview on friday and waiting to hear back now! Best of luck to you =) lovely photos!
ReplyDeleteTeffy || Teffys Perks Blog
Xx