8 February 2015

Black & White : 2

Black & White 2 Black and White : 2
The silence depressed me. It wasn't the silence of silence. It was my own silence.” 
― Sylvia PlathThe Bell Jar

This week has been bitterly cold. I've lost count of the amount of layers of clothes I throw on in the morning, which still don't ever seem to be enough. I think I'm just one of those people who are forever cold. Thank god for the kettle at work!

3 comments:

  1. It´s cold here in my parts of Sweden as well, which I´m not that used to since I live in the south. Stay strong..! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice lolly hahah:D Being cold all the time and wearing so many layers makes me hate winter so much, on the other hand i love the tea and bed time movies :) As usual, your photos are astonishing!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I spent any amount of time out in the cold it seeps into my bones and refuses to leave (which is why I often drink one, two, three....cups of tea, just to try and encourage it out!) so, Sonia, I can entirely empathise! Morning commutes, especially chilly ones, truly aren't ideal...sending you positive-and-warmth-filled thoughts!

    ReplyDelete